Saturday, October 10, 2009

Cambodian Education

So, we are both parents and fetchers.



Today we took the girls to their first religious education class.  They enjoyed it very much.  It was taught by a Peruvian missionary.  Outside the school there were some signs posted to educate the children.  Their class just happened to be at this international school (not the one they are attending).  It was very informative.  See photos.

I guess I am very lazy, and I'm terrified I'll make a sound with my skirt when I walk.  I don't mind telling people where I'm going, so I'm good there, and I'll just bend at the waist to everyone older than me.  That should do it.









I'm in trouble with a lot of these













I'm good with the kid rules here.  Not going to do good about not expressing my feelings.  Speaking softly and gently...hmmm, I'm in trouble there too.  I'm thinking I should just stay inside.








I can only eat a small amount, so that's good.  Shawn can eat a ton!  Lucky Shawn.









We also got a house today.  We love it.  It's in the good neighborhood, near Shawn's work, the vet, and the girls school.  Most of the foreigners live in this neighborhood, so the girls friends will live nearby.  This is the top of our gate...notice the razor wire in the first picture, so we'll be very safe.  They didn't leave the key for us to go inside this time, but we will take pictures next weekend when we go by. 



2 comments:

  1. Congrats of finding your new home! I'm so excited for yall and can't wait to see photos of your place once you move in! Keep the photos and blogs comming!! It almost feels like we're there with you! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you guys!! This all sounds like such a wonderful thing to experience for all of you (even the dog). I will definitely keep checking on this blog to find out what you guys are up to. Can't wait to hear lots more. Good luck to the girls starting school. I hope it goes well. Very exciting!!

    ReplyDelete